Real Time Care is a family business providing consultancy and technology to help the elderly stay independent in their own home. Our core service is the provision of private and secure Care-Cameras at home. Our Care-Cameras enable family members to keep a loving watch over vulnerable relatives from their PC, laptop or smartphone.
Our solution is seen as complementary to the Telecare service as it offers a visual aid when alerts go off giving the families instant access to detail of what the problem is and peace of mind 24/7. We charge just £1 per day for up to three Care-Cameras including supply, installation and support.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Real Time Care Ltd
WHSC - The Paulin Ground
- N21 3ER
We are based in North London but provide installation and support throughout the South East of England.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Installation takes approximately 2 hours and is usually scheduled within 7 days of booking.
- Other notes
Benefits to customers and families
- Expertise and guidance from people with shared experiences
- Cost effective solution at £1 a day for up to 3 care cameras
- Supply, installation and support included in price (only prerequisite is broadband)
- Minimum contract length 30 days
- Peace of mind 24/7
- Guidance during installation balancing privacy/risk
- Care cameras could be used only on stairs and front door to maximise privacy
- Additional care cameras can be added as requirements change
- Multiple family members can securely ‘check in’ from any web enabled device
- Families can see when the best time to phone and chat
- Early intervention following a fall
- Engaging family members that do not live close by into the care process
- No streaming of data to minimise bandwidth requirements – images are refreshed in ‘real time’
- Enabling family members to be more engaged in the care process
- Increasing the length of time for independent living at home
- Encourages family contact and reduces loneliness