All unpaid carers are invited to the Carers' Forum meetings on 3 and 4 March 2015.
There are two meeting times:
- morning session on Tuesday 3 March 9.45am to 1pm (limited places available)
- evening session on 4 March 5.20pm to 7.30pm.
The meetings will take place at:
76 Hornfair Road
London SE7 7BD
A light lunch will be provided following the meeting in the morning and light refreshments provided during the evening meeting.
Find out about services and support for carers
These meetings will enable carers to:
- hear about how new legislation changes what carers can expect from the council and from other services
- hear what carers' services are offering in the borough, including new services recently set up
- give their views on the commissioning plans regarding carer support and a range of other issues
- have an exciting preview tour of the centre which is due to open fully to carers and the people they care for on 1 April 2015.
- Book a place at the meeting
Any carer wishing to attend one of the meetings should register with Roxanne at Greenwich Carers Centre.
Tel: 020 8102 9625
About The Stables
The Stables is a new carers' centre due to open soon next to Charlton House. It is designed and managed by Greenwich Carers Centre.