Foot specialists provide a range of treatments for foot problems and give advice to promote healthy feet. Service users are encouraged to care for their feet and given advice to avoid routine foot problems such as corns, calluses or verrucae.
- electrosurgical removal of corns and verrucae
- nail surgery: partial and total avulsions
- orthoses and footwear appliances
- wound care and debridement
- neurological and vascular assessment of those at risk
- individual and group foot health education
- footwear assessment and advice
- treatment of diabetic foot ulcers.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Single Point of Access Team
- Call our Central Access Team on 020 8320 3550, Monday to Friday (8am to 6pm)
- Podiatry Service - Oxleas NHS
- Referral Details
Referrals are accepted by health and social care professionals. Self referrals and carer/advocate referrals are also accepted. Housebound clients can be seen at home and transport can be provided for those with poor mobility. This service is open to those registered with a GP in Greenwich.