WDP is a vibrant and innovative drug and alcohol charity committed to helping those who are affected by substance misuse.
Our service is free and confidential and open to all residents of Greenwich aged 18+.
From April 2020 WDP is the drug and alcohol treatment and support provider in Greenwich for residents aged 18+.
Who to contact
Where to go
- WDP Greenwich
821 Woolwich Road
- SE7 8LJ
- Other notes
What help is available?
- Information & advice
- Self-help & mutual aid groups
- Group programme (including LGBTQ+, women-only, evening & weekend groups)
- 1-2-1 sessions with your allocated keyworker
- Family & carers’ support and advice
- Outreach & engagement in the community
- A health & wellbeing service for people who use substances at lower levels
- Education, training & employment support
- Peer mentoring & volunteering opportunities
- Outpatient community detox
- BBV screening / vaccination
- Needle exchange & harm reduction advice
- Substitute prescribing
- Access to inpatient detox & residential rehab
- Capital Card® (earn points by engaging in treatment & spend points on activities in your local community)