Daylight Academy is a Social Enterprise which delivers innovative and transformational Personal Development and Parenting programmes. We specialise in working with local community groups to impact lives. As a social enterprise, all profits or surpluses are reinvested into programmes that are supporting the disadvantaged members of society.
Our Personal Development programmes will help you to develop a healthy self-esteem and realise your full potential. Self-esteem is basically how we feel about ourselves and the problem is that how we feel about ourselves often times affects the way we relate to others.
Our Parenting programmes will help you to…
- get on better with your child
- start communicating and stop shouting
- build a good relationship with your teenager
- set and keep boundaries (and know when to move them)
- encourage independence in your children
- understand your child’s behaviour
- build your child’s confidence
Who to contact
Where to go
79 Havelock Road
- DA1 3HZ