Royal Greenwich Trading Standards Rapid Response Team
Royal Greenwich Trading Standards operate a Rapid Response Team. We can provide help or advice if you or anyone you know is having urgent problems with rogue door to door sellers or engaging in a suspected scam. This may be door sales for goods or services such as security systems, damp proof surveys, building work or gardening. Or being in receipt of large amounts of post stating international lottery wins, prize draws, inheritance owed, clairvoyant letters promising to bestow good luck or getting high volumes of nuisance or scam telephone calls.
If you need advice please contact Royal Greenwich Trading Standards on 0208 921 8223.
We will respond immediately when suspected rogue traders are at your house, are going to be coming back to your house or where rogue traders are accompanying people to Banks to withdraw cash to pay for home improvement work.
Remember, if you feel threatened or in danger by cold callers or rogue traders, immediately phone 999.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Woolwich Centre
35, Wellington Street
- SE18 6HQ
- Scams - Cold Calling Repairs Fraudsters
- Scam - Online Scams
- Scam - Computer Software and Technical Support
- Scam: Bogus Email Tax Review
- Scam: Bogus Charity Cold Callers
- Scam - Be aware of 'rogue traders' cold calling
- Scam Alert - Leaflets - Be aware
- Alert - Fake TV Licensing Refund Offers
- Scam - Bogus Trading Standards Officer Scam
- Scam - Cold Callers Alert Trading Standards September 2017