Royal Greenwich Young Commissioners - Get involved in developing services for children and young people
- Are you interested in making a difference in Greenwich?
- Do you want to get involved in shaping local services?
- Would you like to represent young people across the borough, improve your CV and have fun?
Royal Greenwich Young Commissioner are a diverse group of local young people aged 13 to 19 (or up to 25 if the young person has a special needs/disability).
As a Young Commissioner you will be trained and supported to make professional decisions on the services available to young people in the borough.
You will get the opportunity to do some of the following:
- Support commissioning of services
- Lead on projects
- Making funding decisions
- Lead research and consultation projects
- Participate in interview panels
- Monitor services
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jummy Hemsley
- 020 8921 4654
What you will do
- the opportunity to have your voice heard and influence decisions
- free team building activities and social events.
Where to go
- The Woolwich Centre
35, Wellington Street
- SE18 6HQ