Explore careers, get your first job or find out about training if you are already working. WorkTrain Greenwich is open to anyone over 18 with a learning disability living in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Terry de Willers
- 07792 998 387
If you have a learning disability and live in the Royal Borough of Greenwich then Worktrain Greenwich could be your pathway to employment.
We offer practical help, from skills training to job coach support, we can help you work towards the future employment you want.
We can provide a choice of support, including:
- Access to vocational training opportunities.
- One-to-One employment advice, support and guidance.
- Welfare and Benefits advice.
- Work experience with local companies.
- Introductions to local employers offering employment opportunities.
- Free Employer Engagement and Job Brokerage service.
- Employer training with our trained ambassadors.
- Job Coaches for support at interviews, work trials and in the work place.
We tailor employment support to suit you and work with you to move towards the future that you want.
Where to go
- The Old Library
- SE18 6QW