Health & Wellbeing
This section and wider has information and services that can support both our physical and mental health and wellbeing.
Search for local information and services via the menu on the right hand side of this page or using the keywords search box above.
If you would like to think about specific areas in your life where you want to make changes, you may benefit from creating your own wellbeing plan.
If you can't find what you're looking for or need some help accessing a service, phone the Live Well Greenwich helpline on 0800 470 4831 (calls are free).
Open times: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-7.30pm, Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, Saturday 9am-12 noon (a message can be left outside of these hours).
- View all services
- Healthy Living Services
- Health Checks, Screening and Immunisation
- Health Conditions or Disability
- Mental Health Services
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Counselling and therapeutic services
- Support Groups
- Adult Learning Disability Services
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Sexual Health