To mark National Dementia Action week we are holding, in partnership with Woolwich Centre library, an exciting interactive event. The event will run between 10am and 3pm on Thursday 24th May - drop in anytime!
- Take a walk through your dementia inclusive High Street
- With the aid of Virtual Reality goggles experience what a person with dementia might encounter.
- Discover Tover Tafel - stimulation for people with Dementia
- Learn more about topical literature
- Watch the films ‘Still Alice’ and ‘Robot and Frank’ both films tell a story about the life of the person with dementia / memory loss.
- Listen to 'Talking Life on Tour' by Created Out of Mind
- Enjoy a free cup of tea/coffee and cake in our pop up bistro run by Stir.
- And much more.
Who to contact: Angelika Welzel-Connolly - Dementia Action Coordinator
Telephone: 020 8921 8533
Where to go: Woolwich Centre Library, 35 Wellington Street, London, SE18 6HQ
When: 24th May 2018 10am - 3pm drop-in anytime
No Panels or topics set in JSP