Anchor & Hope Care Services Ltd
Anchor & Hope Care Services Ltd is a CQC registered Care Home for adults with Mental Health issues. It provides short term and long term as well as respite care and support services for up to 3 persons. We provide a 24 hour service throughout the year.
What We Do
We offer care and support which include the following:
- Planned care which is person centred to residents needs including attending CPA reviews.
- Medication management which prompts compliance and help manage mental well being.
- Prompt, encourage and assist residents to develop activities of daily living. Guidance/help in accessing and using community facilities such as shops, pubs, parks, library, church, mosque, temple, leisure centres and adult education classes etc.
- Working with clients in setting and achieving personal goals. Use of Mental Health Recovery Star to promote choice, independence and recovery.
- Assistance for residents to see their doctors, dentists and other health care professionals.
- Assistance with cooking, laundry, personal care and house keeping.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Stella Ebikeme
- Contact Position
- Registered Manager
020 8316 0215
07460 928 677
Where to go
- Anchor & Hope Care Services Ltd
27 Goldfinch Road
- SE28 0DF
We are conveniently located in the quiet and serene residential area of West Thamesmead, close to parkland and local amenities with very good transport links to most parts of London. ‘Hope House’ as it is fondly known is fully equipped for comfort with modern furniture, TV, washing machine as well as Broadband and Wi-Fi.
- Referral required