Miss Mardle's Companions
A trusted pop in service for the elderly.
A friendly natter over a cup of tea in the comfort of your own home.
We are a home pop in service for the elderly. Quite simply, we offer friendship and good quality company, either in the comfort of your own home or out and about.
Our aim is to help with the little things in life that can sometimes be a chore, like washing up, house work or getting the shopping in.
We want to be there to lend an ear and a helping hand over a cup of tea whilst sharing stories.
We have a wide range of services of offers and are happy to discuss any bespoke requirements tailored to each individual.
Our prioirty is the wellbeing of each client at all times and our aim is to establish routines and companionship.
- Providing a light lunch or an afteroon tea service with a selection of your favourite sandwiches and cakes.
- Assisting on walks and trips.
- Participating in recretational activities like: watching DVDs, listening to music, playing card/board games and therapeutic arts and crafts.
- Cooking and baking togther.
- Assisting with grocery shopping or doing your shopping for you.
- Light domestic cleaning.
- Accompanying to the doctors or hospital appointments
- Day trips.
- Help master the basics of mobile phones and the internet.
How it works:
Contact us to arrange an appoint and we can discuss your requirements confidentially.
We can arrange an informal meet and greet with you and any family members. You can then have time to decide if we are right for you and contact us at a later date.
Please be mindful that companionis not meant to replace family, home help, care workers or maintenance professionals and is NOT a dating service.
A companion is NOT a homecare nursing service and cannot be responsible for personal hygiene, bathing or assisting clients in the bathroom.
All clients MUST be self-suffiecient in the bathroom and be able to transfer independently with or without as assistive device. If the client is in a wheelchair they must be able to transfer in and out of the wheelchair unaided.
Anyone taken on a doctors/hopsital visit or outing must be independent in transfers in and out of the car.
Please note there is a charge for the service.
Who to contact
- 07587 232 893