Greenwich Inclusion Project
Are you concerned about racism? Greenwich Inclusion project is here to help.
- Free advice and support to deal with any form of racism.
- Chances to tell politicians and public officers about how to make their services right for you and your community.
- Inspiring talks and events to celebrate those that have stood up to racisim.
- Expert advice on creating "best practice" in education, health, housing, employment, youth work and advice design to promote inclusion.
- Access to toolkits for social change to promote inclusion.
- Training packages/events for all staff on how best to address local inclusion challenges.
- Advice and support to benchmark your services to national best practice.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mr Gilles Cabon
- Contact Position
- Chief Executive Officer
- 020 3747 9862 ext 173
Where to go
- Greenwich Inclusion Project
Room 133&133A Island Business Centre
- SE18 6PF
- Referral Details
We take referrals but no fees required.
- Other notes
We cover the whole borough and also sign post to other organisations.