Greenwich Parent Voice
We are an independent group of parents in Greenwich who all have children with a disability or special educational needs.We are committed to giving a voice to all carers and families in government. We do this through
- Making parents aware of all occasions where their views are needed.
- Listening to parents and recording their opinions.
- Giving the full range of opinions to decision makers in the local and heath authority.
- Making sure those views count in the process.
- Providing a Twitter account, facebook and website where parents can network with each another.
- Listing news and up-to-date information online so parents can comment on any subject that is important to them.
- Hosting free information events, walks, coffee mornings and gatherings where parents can be together and find out more in relaxed surroundings.
Improving services for our children
We have a statutory role in passing on parent and carer views to decision makers and making sure these have influence. We point out the problems and the service gaps, what’s working well and what needs to improve.
You talk and we listen
Anyone who is parent or carer of a disabled child living in Greenwich can tell us what they think. We hear the views of parents and carers at school coffee mornings, at our free events, on GPV walks around the borough and our creative drop-in sessions. Go to our diary and news pages on our website for details of these.
Who to contact
- Other notes