Give us YourView on Housing Services in the Borough
Give us YourView
The Tenancy Participation Team is based within Housing Services in the Royal Borough of Greenwich and works with residents to improve housing services within the Royal Greenwich, ‘Your View’ is our way of ensuring tenant voice is heard.
We're looking for tenants and leaseholders to work with us to shape and improve our housing services. You can have your say on your housing, the services you receive, safety, and much more.
There's an activity for everyone, whether you only have a couple of minutes, or a few hours to spare. Watch our video to find out how you can have your say.
How you can get involved?
- Attend estate walkabouts to highlight areas on your estate which you think need improving
- Join a housing panel to discuss important community issues with residents, councillors and officers
- Join our a focus groups to provide adhoc feedback on a suggested or current initiative
- You can also participate from the comfort of your own home by joining our online reading groups and providing comments and feedback on Council policy
What's in it for you?
As well as helping us improve our service delivery, you'll also:
- gain new skills and knowledge to help with getting a job
- meet new people and improve your confidence
- play a vital role in shaping services
- gain access to other benefits such as free training
- be part of a group of tenants and customers who want to make a difference.
If you would like to get involved and have your say, or would like more information contact us using the details below or sign up to Your View here
Who to contact
Where to go
- SE18 6HQ
The venues of our activities vary - visit our website or give us a call to find out when the next activity is happening near you.